This Year, Get the Freedom You Deserve
Do less 1:1 work by turning your expertise into one-to-many offerings.
Create a sustainable business based on both service AND freedom.
Get the guidance you need for for the next 90 days
Being of service gives you a sense of purpose.
Freedom, for you, is also the reason for being.
But instead of feeling free, you feel:
• Scattered, pulled in too many directions, and overwhelmed when creating and launching your online offerings or combining it with 1:1 work
• Uncertain about what to focus on first, then next.
• Tired of spending so much time on social media and getting little in return
• Tired of having to start from scratch every time you launch a new idea, or work with a new client. You wish you could just “clone” some of this work so that you don’t have to do the same drudgery.. all over again. And again.
• Too damn exhausted to even enjoy any free moments you might have
• Resentful that you don’t have enough time to be the visionary and creative driving force in your business
• Like you are “babysitting ” your business
what if instead, you had:
• A step-by-step plan. As in taking the guesswork out of building and growing a freedom-based business
• Clarity about where and when to invest your financial resources, based on where you are at and where you want to go. (Even if you have very little cash flow right now)
• Your TIME back! You’ll be able to reclaim your time off.. so that you can focus on doing what you love.
• A system to automatically attract new leads consistently, without having to chase them down on social media
• Confidence in all the tools you use, including the “tech” pieces, because your system is powerful and flexible enough to get the job done, but streamlined enough to allow you to focus on more high-level CEO tasks
• A system for creating and repurposing evergreen content, so that you no longer need to stress and scramble and spend hours creating content that doesn’t even last
• A curated library of your best stuff.. your “intellectual property” that can be put to work for you.
• A strategy for diversifying your income. More passive income, less risk, more options for you, more accessibility for your ideal clients.
• A way to create more of an impact, work more deeply with the people you WANT to work with, get your wisdom out into the world, and leave a legacy.
• A business you don’t have to babysit in order to just barely keep it going.
Hi, I’m Julie.
If you are here, I’m going to guess you want a freedom-based business. That’s why you got into business for yourself in the first place.
Maybe you’ve been “winging it” and it’s worked for a while, but now you just want some kind of structure or plan that will take care of all the “shit you don’t want to have to be a slave to anymore.”
Ironically, this will free you up so that you can focus on what REALLY lights you up, instead of the day-to-day stuff that is starting to wear you down.
Once this foundation and framework is in place, it’s possible to expand, pretty much without limits.
You probably also don’t need to start from scratch, but use what you’ve already got and build from there.
Note: There IS work to be done. No bypasses. I want to be clear about that. Also, the framework is flexible enough to customize according to YOUR unique needs and desires. It can work for any personality type or human design or enneagram type.
Like many things in life, it’s totally worth it to do some work on the front end, which makes it so much easier, less stressful, joyful, fun, and liberating in the long run.
I believe that every service-based professional who loves freedom deserves to have the freedom-based business they desire.
Areas we can focus on
(The nuts and Bolts):
Let’s work together and connect some of these “dots” so that you’ll have a starting point and cohesive plan for the next 90 days:
• Dialing in your values, story, mission, niche, and positioning
• Developing your brand story or personal brand story
• Building your email list
• Going over your website: What’s working, what isn’t, what can be optimized (based on the StoryBrand framework)
• Creating a simple funnel (recommended only after establishing your niche)
• Learning some of the “technical” pieces of your ecosystem, including new and emerging technologies like AI. (ONLY if and when they serve you)
• Setting up your systems, including how to choose platforms that are right for YOU, and how they all fit together
• Putting together your course or membership
• How to attract clients without having to chase them on social media
• How to set up a blog for traffic and building your list
• How to know if you are headed in the right direction by tracking data
• Streamlining and automating your workflow: Content creation, onboarding, procedures/operations, daily routines, etc.
Prices will be going up in February.
I’m good at delivering my work, not so much at the fundamentals of running a business in the online world. I needed and found the perfect teacher in Julie. She is patient, explains everything, and has all the required steps, content categories and processes to get me operating and visible online. She adapts each to my level of need, education and autonomy. She is THE reason I have a beautiful, functional website and marketing strategy, after 32 years of self employment. I enthusiastically endorse and recommend her, especially for coaches and health and wellness entrepreneurs!
I get really excited when I figure out how to do something myself. However, one of the ways I’ve been able to figure out as much as I have is because I learned to piece together many of the things I’ve learned from Julie!
Bottom line: it’s great to be able to do things for yourself, but first you need to hire a great teacher!
The Future Proof Your Practice course helped me feel more confident about learning how to use tech as a hybrid practitioner and the possibilities of working outside of my physical practice. I really needed this as a mom with two kids in virtual school during the pandemic. It gave me a purpose while my practice was closed and showed me how I could one day earn an income in the virtual world by using my knowledge.
Julie breaks it all down for you, from attracting your ideal client to the platforms and software to implement, and progressing to more advanced concepts like analytics. I feel that anyone at any stage of their practice can benefit from this course, and it is so much better than researching and putting things together piece by piece on your own.
Julie really supports the online community and wants to know how she can help. I am getting ready to launch my first program thanks to her course and the tools she has shared!
What happens next
• You will be taken to a calendar where you can book your strategy session, and then a secure checkout area
• Upon purchase, you will get a receipt/confirmation email.
• There is a brief questionnaire to complete that will help me prepare, focus our session, and make the most of our time together
• You can download the strategy session guide which will help you prepare for the session (no intense work, I promise) which is included in the welcome email
• We meet via Zoom for our session! Make a pot of tea or coffee and come as you are, relaxed and ready to dive in and even have some fun brainstorming and strategizing.
• You begin implementing your strategy!
• I’ll be checking in to see how it’s going for you, if you have any questions, or need extra support. (no pressures or upsells)
See you Soon!