Content Marketing and SEO
I provide custom, crafted blogs and other intellectual property for you that will help you get more organic traffic to your website AND create more passive income.
No more guessing what works. Crafted content for wellness professionals, designed specifically with your ideal client or patient in mind.
You can stop wasting time creating blogs, videos, and other content that does nothing for your bottom line.
Blogs, videos, scripts, podcasts, and talks are real and tangible assets that will allow your business to grow and diversify your income.
Now is the time to be a LEADER.
Yes, it’s true. Adversity tends to create new opportunities. Some in your industry will probably drop out, defeated. Others will either quickly adapt or find their own way.. and LEAD.
Gone are the days in which allow you to keep the same dated and generic website up for years that lists 100 things you treat, isn’t specific, and isn’t patient-centered. The same goes for life coaches: Vague, generic, “coach speak” doesn’t work anymore.
Content isn’t random, generic, or even about YOU, the doctor, healer, or coach. It’s about THEM: Your ideal clients and patients.
If you aren’t building a library of content (a blog, videos, podcast, etc) to establish a presence online as the “go to” expert in your specific niche, you are shooting yourself in the foot.
Content marketing is one of the pillars that modern marketing is based on. (Yes, it’s about GIVING as well as receiving)
Your content is an essential asset, especially if you are an emerging leader in your niche, or if you have “pivoted” in the past year.
Whatever path you choose to get there, it’s important not only to start, but to make it a regular, automated routine.
Are you ready for the adventure?
Working Smarter, Not Harder
Trading time for money is exhausting.
It usually means repeating the same information over and over again, to each new client or patient or client.
It also often means that time isn’t set aside for creating a blog, a library of videos, educational materials, a talk, a podcast, or even a book.
You need assets in the form of content (intellectual property) that you can leverage at every stage of our business. From day one handouts, to adding a talk or course to make your 1:1 offerings even stronger as you become more established. You can even taper or transition into your version of “retirement” by seeing FEWER patients and diversifying your income with more passive options.
If you want to create more meaningful work, have an impact on more people, and leave a legacy, you MUST begin documenting and recording your brilliance.
You must also make sure that YOUR Luke Skywalkers actually SEE your content.
I’ve created individualized plans and/or guidance for those who really don’t want to spend 400 years trading time for dollars. People who are ready to both claim what they worked hard for, create meaning, use their wisdom and expertise to give back, and leave a legacy.
Getting started is easy
Book a Call
Click on the burgundy button below to schedule a Zoom call.
I’ll walk you through a complete “intake” focusing on your business and your ideal client or patient
We work as a team. We meet monthly to strategize, prioritize, and brainstorm, then I get to work creating content.
You also get a report to track our progress.
Content is Still King.
This is ESPECIALLY true for those who want to leverage their expertise and experience as wellness practitioners. It’s about GIVING first.
Now that you have a great or even “stunning” website, are you leveraging content to its fullest?
Is it as effortless and automatic as you would like it to be?
“SEO and content go together like PB&J”
SEO is getting tougher each day. You simply can’t “do” SEO anymore without content. Sporadic blogging and simply throwing a handful of keywords into your website doesn’t cut it anymore.
3 Choices to Fit Your Individual Needs
I you are just starting out an have more time than income AND have an open mind about marketing, this may be the perfect plan for you.
The focus is more about education and getting you off to a good start with automating your content marketing and SEO.
This is NOT a VA plan.
It’s about guidance and providing tools for you to gain momentum.
It’s perfect for those who want to take the free info I offer to the next step. You MUST be willing to show up and do the work.
Minimum commitment: 3 months.
This program is NOT about us guaranteeing more clients, patients, or guests, or giving you any “magic formulas” for creating time or location independence. This plan is all about showing you HOW to get there, with patience and consistency so that you can achieve success over time.
The Momentum Plan
This plan is for those who have a solid grasp of content marketing and a clear vision for their business.
It’s perfect for holistic practitioners or coaches who want to diversify their online income streams.
The focus is on optimizing and promoting the content you provide, or with handing off some of the time-consuming work of writing and research to someone who can write QUALITY content.
It’s for you if you are regularly blogging, creating videos, or other content AND:
• Are starting to get busier, but still experience “up and down” cycles in your business.
• Want to create a “buffer” or “safety net” from income loss due to illness, emergencies, cancellations, bad weather, etc.
• Recognize the importance of building content as a valued asset for your business, and are at that “tipping point” where investing in a consistent and automated plan makes sense.
• Need to take your current content marketing plan and SEO to the next level. I call this Level 2: Creating time and location independence.
This is NOT a VA plan. Minimum 6 months commitment.
The Established Plan
This plan is perfect for you if you have a busy practice or business, and/or you have achieved your goal of time and location independence.
You want to keep growing or keep your online pipeline of leads flowing, but it no longer makes sense to do it on your own.
It’s time to outsource! This plan is specifically designed for YOUR industry and YOUR business.
The focus in this plan goes beyond automation, tactics, research, and content creation and into creating a STRATEGY.
This is NOT a VA plan.
In this plan, I’m your coach, co-strategist and researcher, and will hold you accountable for your part in helping your business grow via your content marketing strategy.
This plan also requires more of a time commitment to start seeing results. (8 months minimum)
These packages include guidance specifically tailored for the industries I work with.
Customized options are also available.
NOTE: Content marketing takes TIME, there is no way around this. You may find ultra-cheap solutions for implementing a list of tactics, but for high-quality, focused and relevant content, as well as conducting research, TIME, effort, and skill is required.
Content Marketing takes time to see results, generally at least 6-8 months.
- The concept: You write your own content, and I “package and promote” your blog and SHOW you how to create and automate your own system.
- Best value for those on a tight budget who need a “kick start,” and who plan to do much of their own content marketing but need a little help.
- YOU GET:
- Guidance/Ideas for 2 blog posts per month
- 5 highly focused keywords to include in your 2 monthly blogs
- Basic On-Page SEO and formatting for 2 blogs
- Help with creating compelling images for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Social media management guidance
- Exclusive guides and acess to courses
- New Client Bonus: 1 Hour Brainstorming Session (first month only)
- Minimim: 3 months
- The concept: Your choice. I help you write your own blogs (2 max) OR I write one blog for you each month.
- Best value for high-quality writing and keyword research, which take time.
- YOU GET:
- Guidance/Ideas for 2 blog posts per month
- 1 1,500 word blog written for you per month
- Highly focused keywords to include in your blogs
- Basic On-Page SEO and formatting (2 of your own blogs, OR 1 done-for-you blog)
- 2 Canva Graphics for SM posts: Instagram, Facebook, or PInterest
- Social media management: 2 channels
- Exclusive guides and access to courses
- New Client Bonus: 1 Hour Brainstorming Session
- Minimim: 6 months
- The concept: A comprehensive content marketing plan. More than a list of tactics: This is more about an overall strategy.
- Best value for creating a comprehensive marketing strategy specific to YOUR business.
- Everything in the Momentum plan PLUS:
- 1 Hour Strategy Session per month
- Basic email broadcasts for each blog
- Keyword Research/Competitive Analysis
- Strategic content plan based on keyword analysis
- Minimim: 8 months
The Choice is Yours..
• Choose to keep ignoring or postponing the creating of your intellectutal property and missing out on opportunities to leverage it
• Get it done “cheaply” with syndicated content that you don’t really own and will NOT attract your ideal client or patient
• Get it done even MORE “cheaply” by someone who doesn’t understand your industry, doesn’t write or even speak English well, and doesn’t understand the long-term purpose of creating content and high-quality, specialized, intellectual property.
Your audience (and Google!) will be able to tell if you are putting out low-quality content.
• Write it yourself, just because “everyone else is doing it” and end up wasting time and opportunity costs that could be spent on other aspects of your business. Especially if you don’t really know what you are doing. You’ll likely also see disappointing results when it comes to organic traffic.
• Spend hours and hours learning about SEO
• Choose to see the “Big Picture” and not ONLY get more organic traffic to your website, but start building a library of assets that you can turn into a podcast, live speaking event, a course, a group program, or even a book.
• Save HOURS of time and get higher quality content that will pay for itself over time.
• Create assets that you can use to earn more “hands off” income as both you and your business mature, moving away from the strictly 1:1 model. (Yes, scaling)
I’m an American working from South Central Europe. I’m 6 hours ahead of EST and 9 hours ahead of PST.
11 am – 7 pm CET • 5 am – 1 pm EST
March/April: Coaching for Income Diversification and Marketing Strategy slots open
March/April: SEO/Content marketing: 1 slot open. (this is at least a 9 mo commitment)
Websites: waiting list only
How to Get Started
Schedule a Zoom call to see if we have “chemistry” by clicking on the burgundy button. Please review this website first before we meet. That’s why it’s here!
A few things to keep in mind:
* For these plans to work, you must be committed to creating 2 blogs per month to start.
Can be batched. (There is no TRY, only DO)
*Although it frees you from some time-consuming tasks, these plans are NOT a 100% done for you packages and DO require your input.
* Set up Buffer account, Yoast, scheduling plugins, and any “tech” troubleshooting is not included.
If you need help with that, just ask.
* Copywriting/sales copy is not included in these plans. This is also a separate service.
Need more content? No time to write? Ask about custom options!