Tech and Wine
Specializing in helping you create freedom and flexibility by leveraging your expertise online with your website, SEO/content marketing, email marketing, and more.
create and run a business
on your own terms.
I’m here to help holistic practitioners and coaches master that mysterious thing known as
I specialize in helping those who are getting tired of hustling and seeing a ton of people each week,
even though we are told this is what we must do.
My jam is helping those who have a LOT of wisdom to pass on to clients, patients, guests, and even peers,
and want to start introducing the concept of location independence into their life’s work.
NOW is the time to introduce an online course to help your patients.. or offer a bundled package to help them get even better results,
offer more VALUE, and stop the discounting madness.
I can help you leverage your resources (time, money, energy, all the great stuff you’ve written, and more) so that you can choose
NOT to have to DEPEND on trading “hours for dollars.”
"If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."
I’m an American working from South Central Europe. I’m 6 hours ahead of EST and 9 hours ahead of PST.
11 am – 7 pm CET • 5 am – 1 pm EST
July/August Coaching for Income Diversification and Marketing Strategy slots open
July/August Email marketing slots open (Set up email marketing opt in form/automations
August SEO/Content marketing: 1 slot open. (this is at least a 9 mo commitment)
Websites: waiting list only
How to get started
Simply click on the many “book a call” buttons or the floating burgundy button below. You will find a few questions to make sure that my work is a good fit for you. From here, you can schedule a Zoom call to see if we have “chemistry.”
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You are clear about your business goals, your target audience, and the purpose of your website. (or are willing to accept guidance)
• You are a beginner with websites but serious about your business
• You are a DIYer but are willing to let go and let someone else build your website
• You are advanced but don’t have time to maintain a site
• WordPress is your main platform
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You have a clear vision of what you offer and of your ideal client, patient, or guest
• You have a website and are serious about your business
• You are regularly adding content to your website (blogs, podcasts, videos, etc) or are willing to do so
• You know you need a good marketing plan in order to stress less about the “ups and downs” in your business.
• You are willing to invest in your content library as a valuable asset to your business. You know it will help establish you as an expert and that your content can be used and re-used in a multitude of ways.
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You have a website and are ready to expand it by adding tools to generate leads and take your marketing to the next level.
• You are ready to start or continue to grow your list
• You are clear about your target market and your services and offerings. (If not, coaching may be the next best step)
• You have at least a basic understanding of a sales funnels and how to convert leads into paying clients, patients, or guests, or are willing to learn
• You are serious about your business and willing to invest in it
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You are serious about building a TIME and LOCATION independent business as a holistic practitioner, coach, or creative business owner
• The website you planned to build for months is still only half done, or not even started
• The thought of not only “tech” but “putting yourself out there” ..and fear.. have you stalled in your tracks
• You have no clear vision or plan for your business and want to save time, money, and energy by getting clear about your strategy.
• You are ready to take your business to the next level and SCALE it so that you don’t have to continue to hustle just to get more people in the door, and burn yourself out in the process.
• You are ready to create and launch a course, value-based bundled package of services, or other offering online. (Going global!)
"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same."
Get Started With A Plan
Maybe you are tired of hustling but don’t know how to get out of the “trading time for dollars” trap.
If you need a simple introduction to marketing a time and location independent business or practice but feel overwhelmed, I’ve got you covered.
Here you will find plenty of resources, including my signature marketing course specifically designed for DIY holistic practitioners who quite frankly DON’T want to see more and more patients and STILL not be able to get past an income limit due to the physics of time and the fact that we can’t clone ourselves.
Or maybe you are at a place in your business where you’re ready to move out of DIY-land and are ready to take your time and location independent business to the next level.
Check out the services we offer below.
Note: We do not offer VA or a-la-carte services at this time so that I can focus on providing top-notch and comprehensive strategies for my current clients (and keep Tech and Wine time and location independent!)
Down-to-earth digital marketing
Do you have time for obfuscated and deliberately mystified marketing geek talk?
Me neither. Well, I’m actually KIND of a nerd, but my geekiness is more about how to explain it all in plain language for those who don’t want to spend hours staring at a screen and figuring out all the “tech stuff.”
On the other hand, I have a soft spot for DIY types, nerds, wine, and those who seek freedom.
If you are both creative and kind of a nerd, and need help with marketing that doesn’t feel like a version of hell, you are in the right place.
OK, WHAT DO I DO NEXT? CAN WE TALK?
Step 1: We hop on a call and discuss what you need and how I can best help you. I’m in Europe so Zoom is the best option. I will send you a Zoom link (it’s easy!) You can provide your contact info when you schedule your free consultation.
Step 2: If you decide to work with me, I will send you a proposal or invoice. Again, it’s easy.
Step 3: We begin working together! For larger projects I have my clients work with me on Asana, my favorite platform for project management.
This way we can keep tasks and projects all in one place and we don’t have to chase after multiple emails. You will love it for your work too!
Let’s talk! The virtual wine is on me.