CREATING FREEDOM-BASED WELLNESS AND COACHING PRACTICES
I offer coaching, courses, strategies, and services designed to help forward-thinking wellness professionals OWN, leverage, and market their expertise online.
You don’t have to depend on booking time slots anymore
There really IS a better way to serve than being a slave to insurance companies, the commodification of health care, and the constraints of TIME. You don’t HAVE to play that game if you don’t want to. (The transactional model of care)
The world needs your expertise. And people also need your guidance more than ever.
Today, more wellness professionals and entrepreneurs need to provide strategies based on their specific area of expertise, comprehensive solutions, support, and overall great experiences. Not just in person, but online as well.
Because your patients and clients are looking for transformational experiences rather than just another uncertain series of transactions.
The good news: You can create income that is more passive and diversified, AND earn MORE income focusing ONLY on that which makes you excited to start your workday.
Starting today, using the assets you already have, and taking it one step at a time.
Getting Started is simple
Step 1: Book a Zoom Clarity Call
This is by far the easiest way to connect, since I live in Europe.
Simply click here or on the “schedule an appointment” button below to get to my calendar. You can manage your appointment, synch to your own calendar, and click on the Zoom link at the time we meet.
STEP 2: Get Started With A Plan or Action Step
We’ll talk about what makes sense for you right now, whether you are a DIY’er or at the point where outsourcing makes sense. No B.S., no pressure.
The 30 min call is free, and will give you a clear idea of what to do next, or if we might be a good fit for each other. ( I don’t work with everyone)
No more procrastinating.
Step 3: transform your business!
Now that you know exactly what your next step is, you can move forward with confidence as a freedom-based wellness entrepreneur, clinician, coach, or guide.
If you stop selling your TIME, and start offering strategies that change lives, you'll thrive and help others thrive
I’m an American working from South Central Europe. I’m 6 hours ahead of EST and 9 hours ahead of PST.
11 am – 7 pm CET • 5 am – 1 pm EST
June/July: Coaching for Income Diversification and Marketing Strategy slots open
June/July: SEO/Content marketing: 1 slot open. (this is at least a 9 mo commitment)
Websites: 1 slot open
How to get started
Simply click on the many “Let’s have a virtual coffee” or “Book a call” buttons or the floating burgundy button below. You will find a few questions to make sure that my work is a good fit for you. From here, you can schedule a Zoom call to see if we have “chemistry.”
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You are serious about building a TIME and LOCATION independent business as a holistic practitioner, coach, or creative business owner
• You are ready to take your business to the next level and SCALE it so that you don’t have to continue to hustle just to get more people in the door, and burn yourself out in the process.
• You need CLARITY and a STRATEGY in order to create your vision (that’s pretty much all of us.. at every level!)
• The thought of not only “tech” but “putting yourself out there” ..and fear.. have you stalled in your tracks
• You are ready to create and launch a course, value-based bundled package of services, or other offering online. (Going global!)
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You have a website and are ready to expand it by adding tools to generate leads and take your marketing to the next level.
• You are ready to start or continue to grow your list
• You are clear about your target market and your services and offerings. (If not, coaching may be the next best step)
• You have at least a basic understanding of a sales funnels and how to convert leads into paying clients, patients, or guests, or are willing to learn
• You are serious about your business and understand the key role email marketing plays in scaling your practice or business
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You are clear about your business goals, your target audience, and the purpose of your website. (or are willing to accept guidance)
• You are a beginner with websites but serious about your business
• You are a DIYer but are willing to let go and let someone else build your website
• You are advanced but don’t have time to maintain a site
• WordPress is your main platform
• You are willing to work with me to create a site based on the “story brand” of your business or practice
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You have a clear vision of what you offer and of your ideal client or patient, and are ready to create a story marketing plan with THEM as the hero of the story
• You have a website and are serious about your business
• You are regularly adding content to your website (blogs, podcasts, videos, etc) or are willing to do so
• You know you need a good marketing plan in order to stress less about the “ups and downs” in your business.
• You are willing to invest in your content library as a valuable asset to your business. You know it will help establish you as an expert and that your content can be used and re-used in a multitude of ways.
What Clients and Students are Saying
Then I found Julie Odler, She quickly understood the depth of the work I offer and my unique offerings. She structured the steps of what I needed to do and educated me. Even better, she gave me permission to approach the process and content *my way*, while being encouraging and helpful. As Julie put it, “I turned the process on its head”. This was exactly what I needed, as I now feel seen, heard and understood. The result is a website that says what I want it to and represents me in the best possible way. I am so grateful that Julie has navigated this challenge with me. I highly recommend her!
I get really excited when I figure out how to do something myself. However, one of the ways I’ve been able to figure out as much as I have is because I learned to piece together many of the things I’ve learned from Julie!
Bottom line: it’s great to be able to do things for yourself, but first you need to hire a great teacher!
The Future Proof Your Practice course helped me feel more confident about learning how to use tech as a hybrid practitioner and the possibilities of working outside of my physical practice.
I really needed this as a mom with two kids in virtual school during the pandemic. It gave me a purpose while my practice was closed and showed me how I could one day earn an income in the virtual world by using my knowledge.
Julie breaks it all down for you, from attracting your ideal client to the platforms and software to implement, and progressing to more advanced concepts like analytics. I feel that anyone at any stage of their practice can benefit from this course, and it is so much better than researching and putting things together piece by piece on your own.
Julie really supports the online community and wants to know how she can help. I am getting ready to launch my first program thanks to her course and the tools she has shared!
I hired Julie to teach me how to build landing pages.
Who would’ve thought something that sounds so boring could be so exciting?
I’m great with the creative stuff, and I’m willing to share. Julie is amazing with the tech stuff, so reach out to her if need some help.
JOIN THE FREEDOM-BASED WELLNESS PRACTITIONER COMMUNITY
Got questions about your strategy or a specific tactic? Or maybe you just want to hang out with other practitioners and coaches who think differently and choose to take action rather than play the “blame and complain” game.
Join the group!
OK, WHAT DO I DO NEXT? CAN WE TALK?
Step 1: We hop on a call and discuss what you need and how I can best help you. I’m in Europe so Zoom is the best option. You will automatically receive a confirmation and reminder with a Zoom link via email when you book.
Step 2: If you decide to work with me, I will send you a proposal or invoice. Again, it’s easy.
Step 3: We begin working together! For larger projects I have my clients work with me on Asana, my favorite platform for project management.
This way we can keep tasks and projects all in one place and we don’t have to chase after multiple emails. You will love it for your work too!
I keep in touch with coaching clients via PracticeBetter, which is the software I’m also recommending for my clients.
Let’s talk! The virtual wine is on me.