Break free from the income limitations of selling your time
Attract Committed Clients
Work smarter, not harder, and actually enjoy your work again. (Everyone wins!)
Create a Bigger Impact
Discover easy ways to serve clients no matter where they are at in their journey
Enjoy More Freedom
Stop being a slave to a business that has become just another job to show up to. YOU are in charge.
Creativity is essential for a freedom-based business, but a good system will truly set you free
Create more a more sustainable and profitable business that feels ethical and fulfilling.
Evergreen courses, memberships, and creative packaging of your offerings are a great way to go about it.
Of course you can still work with clients and patients 1:1, but now, you have more choices, and more potential for income, just by leveraging what you already have.
It can also feel overwhelming. You may be asking yourself:
- “Where do I start?”
- “What do I do NEXT?”
- “ How do I stay on track?”
- “How much time, money, and energy do I need to put in now? Can I start out with baby steps?”
- “Am I just stepping into another rabbit hole of work?”
- “What will my ROI be?”
- “There is so much conflicting advice out there with marketing experts. Who do I trust?”
- “ Will I be able to pull this off? What if I fail?”
- “Is this all REALLY worth it?”
These are all great questions, and I have asked myself the SAME questions. Sometimes I still do!
You’ve been around long enough to know:
- You want to either see fewer clients or patients so that you can work on a deeper level
- You are not interested in HUSTLING to get more “warm bodies” to book with you or sign up for your online offerings
- You don’t want to spend hours researching stuff like what platforms to use or how to make all the “tech” pieces fit together
- You definitely do NOT want to spend hours on social media to get more business
- You DO want to DIVERSIFY your income and/or gear down for the next chapter in your business and life
- You have accumulated a LOT of wisdom and you want to start leveraging it by creating some kind of “intellectual property.” (Books, courses, group programs, memberships
I get it.
I believe that owning a business is hard enough, and that the whole point of creating other income streams is about making our lives easier and less stressful in uncertain times.
I believe that it is possible to create the kind of work for ourselves that is sustainable and serves the kinds of clients and patients we were meant to serve, and that we can do this with both 1:1 work and via more passive/hands off income.
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You are ready to take your business to the next level and SCALE it so that you don’t have to continue to hustle or spend hours on social media, networking events, and chasing after clients
• You are ready to create and launch a course, value-based bundled package of services, or other offering online. (Going global!) so that you can serve more of your ideal clients, create an impact, and leave a legacy
• You don’t want to spend tons of money on ads, but build your business organically
• You are overwhelmed and tired of guessing where to start or what step to take next
• You don’t want to waste any more time trying to figure it all out on your own
• You want to diversify your income streams so that if you want to or need to take time off you can, and still earn income
• You also want to break through the time-slave paradigm and bust through the income ceiling
• You are experienced and good at what you do. You’re not a kid or newbie anymore. You deserve to have a way to earn more “passive” or “hands off” income at this stage in your life
• You are serious about building a sustainable freedom-based business
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You have a website and are ready to expand it by adding tools to generate leads and take your marketing to the next level.
• You are ready to start or continue to grow your list
• You are clear about your target market and your services and offerings. (If not, coaching may be the next best step)
• You have at least a basic understanding of a sales funnels and how to convert leads into paying clients, patients, or guests, or are willing to learn
• You are serious about your business and understand the key role email marketing plays in scaling your practice or business
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• Everything included in the Freedom Based Coaching package coaching sounds like a YES for you.
(Focus on the 8 pillars)
• It makes sense for you to do a “sprint” and set aside 30 focused days to get your online offering out into the world.
• You need some extra help in a short period of time
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You need an easy, fun, and effective way to build your email list
- You want to separate or segment your audience into groups
- You have a WordPress website and want to use Thrive Quiz Builder OR are willing to invest $30 per month for a 3rd party quiz platform to host your quiz (Interact)
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You need a brand new website and a brand refresh as well!
• You don’t have time to build your own website. (I do have DIY options available)
• You don’t want a glorified website that just sits there and looks pretty and doesn’t do its job
• You want a website your business can grow into and that you can manage on your own, if you want.
Work with me: Getting Started is simple
STEP 2: Get Started On Your Journey
You’ll be guided every step of the way with my 8 pillar approach to creating your freedom-based business.
Step 3: Create Your Business on YOUR terms
Now that you know exactly what your next step is, you can move forward with confidence as a freedom-based entrepreneur and begin creating a sustainable and profitable business that actually fits into your lifestyle. (No hype)
is your current website and marketing plan serving your vision?
I’m an American working from South Central Europe. I’m 6 hours ahead of EST and 9 hours ahead of PST.
11 am – 7 pm CET • 5 am – 1 pm EST
August/September: Coaching slots open for 30 day intensives this fall. I've got a few slots open for strategy sessions and 90 day plans
Websites: One opening for September
How to get started
Simply click on the many “Get Started” buttons
What Clients and Students are Saying
Then I found Julie Odler, She quickly understood the depth of the work I offer and my unique offerings. She structured the steps of what I needed to do and educated me. Even better, she gave me permission to approach the process and content *my way*, while being encouraging and helpful. As Julie put it, “I turned the process on its head”. This was exactly what I needed, as I now feel seen, heard and understood. The result is a website that says what I want it to and represents me in the best possible way. I am so grateful that Julie has navigated this challenge with me. I highly recommend her!
I get really excited when I figure out how to do something myself. However, one of the ways I’ve been able to figure out as much as I have is because I learned to piece together many of the things I’ve learned from Julie!
Bottom line: it’s great to be able to do things for yourself, but first you need to hire a great teacher!
The Future Proof Your Practice course helped me feel more confident about learning how to use tech as a hybrid practitioner and the possibilities of working outside of my physical practice.
I really needed this as a mom with two kids in virtual school during the pandemic. It gave me a purpose while my practice was closed and showed me how I could one day earn an income in the virtual world by using my knowledge.
Julie breaks it all down for you, from attracting your ideal client to the platforms and software to implement, and progressing to more advanced concepts like analytics. I feel that anyone at any stage of their practice can benefit from this course, and it is so much better than researching and putting things together piece by piece on your own.
Julie really supports the online community and wants to know how she can help. I am getting ready to launch my first program thanks to her course and the tools she has shared!
I hired Julie to teach me how to build landing pages.
Who would’ve thought something that sounds so boring could be so exciting?
I’m great with the creative stuff, and I’m willing to share. Julie is amazing with the tech stuff, so reach out to her if need some help.
The Future Proof course has brought in specific techniques and ideas that I could not have come up with on my own, and that have enriched my offerings as well as streamlined my business procedures.
For example, today we discussed details around having a questionnaire for filtering potential clients, and expanded on the idea of more effectively and accurately assessing the timeline and the nature of their urgency (to avoid wasted discovery calls with clients who are not going to be a good match for our high-touch programs).
The result of the content and conversation is that I can meet the needs of my clients and potential clients more efficiently, and also spend less time managing the processes; instead I can dedicate that time to creating new content and offers. My clients can look forward to more meaningful offers, and I can save time and energy while meeting their needs better and making more money for my time.
Most service-based entrepreneurs have periods that are typically slow, and do what they can to prepare for them or find ways to increase earnings....
Email may still be old school, but that’s no reason why you have to use it in an old school way, such as newsletters and in your face promotions.
How to get started with branding your service-based business The general concept behind this work may not be what you think it is. It's generally...
Yes, I'm going to show you how to easily generate content for your blog, step by step, using ChatGPT. But first, I want to commend you for thinking...
You may even be asking yourself: Should I use AI in my service-based business? This is a great question. Many of my clients are pretty savvy and...
I admit it. I've always been kind of a rebel. If someone told me how I was supposed to run my business, and it didn't sit right with me, I would...
You're probably here because you want to know how to minimize your time on social media but still leverage it for your wellness or coaching...
I'm not against social media. However, I think it's misunderstood and oversimplified: People seem to either love it or hate it. Be sure to check...
Answer: It depends. Social media is often misunderstood among solo entrepreneurs. Even marketing experts tend to oversimplify social media, turning...
I live in Southeast Europe. I'm used to not having a dryer, and the there's nothing like laundry dried outside on a sunny day. Although on cold...
Did you just add an online course, program, or membership to your menu of offerings? If you have, you are in good company! It makes sense, not...
This blog is a rich resource that will help you make one of the most powerful decisions in your business this year: How to put together your online...
Join the Freedom-Based Entrepreneur Community
Got questions about your strategy or a specific tactic? Or maybe you just want to hang out with other practitioners and coaches who think differently and choose to take action rather than play the “blame and complain” game.
Join the group!