Create a sustainable online business, spend more time doing what you want.Branding and Marketing Strategies for introverted entrepreneurs who are passionate about their ideas and serious about their business
Ditch the small talk, fake “connections,” shallow transactional interactions, dancing on TikTok, DM’s, “discovery” calls, and all the extrovert stuff that feels like (is) a waste of time
Attract Committed Clients
Work smarter, not harder, and actually enjoy your work again by attracting ONLY the kinds of clients you want to work with
Create a Bigger Impact
Discover easy ways to serve clients no matter where they are at in their journey without having to do “all the extrovert things”
Enjoy More Freedom
Stop being a slave to a business that has become just another job to show up to. YOU are in charge.
In marketing, being an introvert isn't a liability. It's an ASSET.
Innovative, focused, and complete solutions for a freedom-based business.
Evergreen courses, memberships, and creative packaging of your offerings are a great way to go about it.
Of course you can still work with clients and patients 1:1, but now, you have more choices, and more potential for income, just by leveraging what you already have.
It can also feel overwhelming. You may be asking yourself:
- “Where do I start?”
- “What do I do NEXT?”
- “ How do I stay on track?”
- “How much time, money, and energy do I need to put in now? Can I start out with baby steps?”
- “Am I just stepping into another rabbit hole of work?”
- “What will my ROI be?”
- “There is so much conflicting advice out there with marketing experts. Who do I trust?”
- “ Will I be able to pull this off? What if I fail?”
- “Is this all REALLY worth it?”
These are all great questions, and I have asked myself the SAME questions. Sometimes I still do!
You’ve been around long enough to know:
- You want to either see fewer clients or patients so that you can work on a deeper level
- You are not interested in HUSTLING to get more “warm bodies” to book with you or sign up for your online offerings
- You don’t want to spend hours researching stuff like what platforms to use or how to make all the “tech” pieces fit together
- You definitely do NOT want to spend hours on social media to get more business
- You DO want to DIVERSIFY your income and/or gear down for the next chapter in your business and life
- You have accumulated a LOT of wisdom and you want to start leveraging it by creating some kind of “intellectual property.” (Books, courses, group programs, memberships
I get it.
I believe that owning a business is hard enough, and that the whole point of creating other income streams is about making our lives easier and less stressful in uncertain times.
I believe that it is possible to create the kind of work for ourselves that is sustainable and serves the kinds of clients and patients we were meant to serve, and that we can do this with both 1:1 work and via more passive/hands off income.
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You are ready to take your business to the next level and SCALE it so that you don’t have to continue to hustle or spend hours on social media, networking events, and chasing after clients
• You are ready to create and launch a course, value-based bundled package of services, or other offering online. (Going global!) so that you can serve more of your ideal clients, create an impact, and leave a legacy
• You don’t want to spend tons of money on ads, but build your business organically
• You are overwhelmed and tired of guessing where to start or what step to take next
• You don’t want to waste any more time trying to figure it all out on your own
• You want to diversify your income streams so that if you want to or need to take time off you can, and still earn income
• You also want to break through the time-slave paradigm and bust through the income ceiling
• You are experienced and good at what you do. You’re not a kid or newbie anymore. You deserve to have a way to earn more “passive” or “hands off” income at this stage in your life
• You are serious about building a sustainable freedom-based business
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You have a website and are ready to expand it by adding tools to generate leads and take your marketing to the next level.
• You are ready to start or continue to grow your list
• You are clear about your target market and your services and offerings. (If not, coaching may be the next best step)
• You have at least a basic understanding of a sales funnels and how to convert leads into paying clients, patients, or guests, or are willing to learn
• You are serious about your business and understand the key role email marketing plays in scaling your practice or business
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• Everything included in the Freedom Based Coaching package coaching sounds like a YES for you.
(Focus on the 8 pillars)
• It makes sense for you to do a “sprint” and set aside 30 focused days to get your online offering out into the world.
• You need some extra help in a short period of time
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You need an easy, fun, and effective way to build your email list
- You want to separate or segment your audience into groups
- You have a WordPress website and want to use Thrive Quiz Builder OR are willing to invest $30 per month for a 3rd party quiz platform to host your quiz (Interact)
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You need a brand new website and a brand refresh as well!
• You don’t have time to build your own website. (I do have DIY options available)
• You don’t want a glorified website that just sits there and looks pretty and doesn’t do its job
• You want a website your business can grow into and that you can manage on your own, if you want.
Work with me: Getting Started is simple
STEP 2: Get Started On Your Journey
You’ll be guided every step of the way with my 8 pillar approach to creating your freedom-based business.
is your current website and marketing plan serving your vision?
Step 3: Create Your Business on YOUR terms
Now that you know exactly what your next step is, you can move forward with confidence as a freedom-based entrepreneur and begin creating a sustainable and profitable business that actually fits into your lifestyle.
No hype. My approach is specifically designed for the introvert who is tired of all the noise and sales BS out there!
I’m an American working from South Central Europe. I’m 6 hours ahead of EST and 9 hours ahead of PST.
11 am – 7 pm CET • 5 am – 1 pm EST
March/April: Coaching slots open for Strategy Sessions, 30 day intensives, and 90 day plans
How to get started
Simply click on the many “Get Started” buttons
What Clients and Students are Saying
Is sharing on Video really, truly necessary today? This article is for introverts and people who don’t have the resources, capacity, or desire for...
By now you may have heard me (and many others) talk about this thing called storytelling. Storytelling is HUGE. It’s powerful. It’s not a trend....
How to set boundaries as an introverted entrepreneur.. This blog is about privacy, sharing, "oversharing," being an introvert, and honoring quiet...
Most service-based entrepreneurs have periods that are typically slow, and do what they can to prepare for them or find ways to increase earnings....
Email may still be old school, but that’s no reason why you have to use it in an old school way, such as newsletters and in your face promotions.
How to get started with branding your service-based business The general concept behind this work may not be what you think it is. It's generally...
Note: The actual reading time for this blog may appear to be long, but that's only because I've included some examples of questions and ChatGPT...
You may even be asking yourself: Should I use AI in my service-based business? This is a great question. Many of my clients are pretty savvy and...
I admit it. I've always been kind of a rebel. If someone told me how I was supposed to run my business, and it didn't sit right with me, I would...
You're probably here because you want to know how to minimize your time on social media but still leverage it for your wellness or coaching...
I'm not against social media. However, I think it's misunderstood and oversimplified: People seem to either love it or hate it. Be sure to check...
Answer: It depends. Social media is often misunderstood among solo entrepreneurs. Even marketing experts tend to oversimplify social media, turning...
Join the Freedom-Based Entrepreneur Community
Got questions about your strategy or a specific tactic? Or maybe you just want to hang out with other practitioners and coaches who think differently and choose to take action rather than play the “blame and complain” game.
Join the group!