Turn your expertise into a sustainable and profitable business so that you can spend more time doing what you want.Branding and Marketing Strategist for Service-Based Entrepreneurs
Break free from the income limitations of selling your time
Attract Committed Clients
Work smarter, not harder, and actually enjoy your work again. (Everyone wins!)
Create a Bigger Impact
Discover easy ways to serve clients no matter where they are at in their journey
Enjoy More Freedom
Stop being a slave to a business that has become just another job to show up to. YOU are in charge.
Creativity is essential for a freedom-based business, but a good system will truly set you free
Create more a more sustainable and profitable business that feels ethical and fulfilling.
Evergreen courses, memberships, and creative packaging of your offerings are a great way to go about it.
Of course you can still work with clients and patients 1:1, but now, you have more choices, and more potential for income, just by leveraging what you already have.
It can also feel overwhelming. You may be asking yourself:
- “Where do I start?”
- “What do I do NEXT?”
- “ How do I stay on track?”
- “How much time, money, and energy do I need to put in now? Can I start out with baby steps?”
- “Am I just stepping into another rabbit hole of work?”
- “What will my ROI be?”
- “There is so much conflicting advice out there with marketing experts. Who do I trust?”
- “ Will I be able to pull this off? What if I fail?”
- “Is this all REALLY worth it?”
These are all great questions, and I have asked myself the SAME questions. Sometimes I still do!
You’ve been around long enough to know:
- You want to either see fewer clients or patients so that you can work on a deeper level
- You are not interested in HUSTLING to get more “warm bodies” to book with you or sign up for your online offerings
- You don’t want to spend hours researching stuff like what platforms to use or how to make all the “tech” pieces fit together
- You definitely do NOT want to spend hours on social media to get more business
- You DO want to DIVERSIFY your income and/or gear down for the next chapter in your business and life
- You have accumulated a LOT of wisdom and you want to start leveraging it by creating some kind of “intellectual property.” (Books, courses, group programs, memberships
I get it.
I believe that owning a business is hard enough, and that the whole point of creating other income streams is about making our lives easier and less stressful in uncertain times.
I believe that it is possible to create the kind of work for ourselves that is sustainable and serves the kinds of clients and patients we were meant to serve, and that we can do this with both 1:1 work and via more passive/hands off income.
Freedom Based Coaching
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You are ready to take your business to the next level and SCALE it so that you don’t have to continue to hustle or spend hours on social media, networking events, and chasing after clients
• You are ready to create and launch a course, value-based bundled package of services, or other offering online. (Going global!) so that you can serve more of your ideal clients, create an impact, and leave a legacy
• You don’t want to spend tons of money on ads, but build your business organically
• You are overwhelmed and tired of guessing where to start or what step to take next
• You don’t want to waste any more time trying to figure it all out on your own
• You want to diversify your income streams so that if you want to or need to take time off you can, and still earn income
• You also want to break through the time-slave paradigm and bust through the income ceiling
• You are experienced and good at what you do. You’re not a kid or newbie anymore. You deserve to have a way to earn more “passive” or “hands off” income at this stage in your life
• You are serious about building a sustainable freedom-based business
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You need a brand new website and a brand refresh as well!
• You don’t have time to build your own website. (I do have DIY options available)
• You don’t want a glorified website that just sits there and looks pretty and doesn’t do its job
• You want a website your business can grow into and that you can manage on your own, if you want.
Lead Generation/Email Marketing
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
• You have a website and are ready to expand it by adding tools to generate leads and take your marketing to the next level.
• You are ready to start or continue to grow your list
• You are clear about your target market and your services and offerings. (If not, coaching may be the next best step)
• You have at least a basic understanding of a sales funnels and how to convert leads into paying clients, patients, or guests, or are willing to learn
• You are serious about your business and understand the key role email marketing plays in scaling your practice or business
Quiz Set Up
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You need an easy, fun, and effective way to build your email list
- You want to separate or segment your audience into groups
- You have a WordPress website and want to use Thrive Quiz Builder OR are willing to invest $30 per month for a 3rd party quiz platform to host your quiz (Interact)
Work with me: Getting Started is simple
Step 1: Apply to work with me
To work with me directly, simply click here or on the “work with me” button below.
STEP 2: Get Started On Your Journey
You’ll be guided every step of the way with my 8 pillar approach to creating your freedom-based business.
Step 3: LEVEL UP
Now that you know exactly what your next step is, you can move forward with confidence as a freedom-based entrepreneur.
is your current website and marketing plan serving your vision?
I’m an American working from South Central Europe. I’m 6 hours ahead of EST and 9 hours ahead of PST.
11 am – 7 pm CET • 5 am – 1 pm EST
June/July: Coaching slots open for 30 day intensives in July. I've got a few slots open for strategy sessions and 90 day plans
Websites: Openings for July
How to get started
Simply click on the many “Get Started” or “Apply” buttons or the floating gold button below.
Featured Self-Paced Courses, Kits, and Memberships
The Future Proof Your Business Toolkit
The complete strategy for building and promoting your first online offering, so that you can create a sustainable, thriving wellness practice without selling your TIME.
..and without the overwhelm.
The same 8 pillars are featured in this self-paced course as I use in my freedom-based coaching.
It also includes support via a private Facebook group.
The Tell Your Story DIY Website Kit
Everything you need to build your own StoryBrand-based website: Beautiful DIVI templates, copywriting prompts, step-by-step instructions, and guidance
Another great option for DIYers.
Although this kit is soon to be offered only a few times a year, it’s still a great self-paced option. You get lifetime access to the course and 60 days of support in a private Facebook group.
All for much less than hiring a web designer or developer.
This kit is based on WordPress and the DIVI theme/builder.
It includes templates/layouts that I created for you, based on the StoryBrand framework.
What Clients and Students are Saying
Then I found Julie Odler, She quickly understood the depth of the work I offer and my unique offerings. She structured the steps of what I needed to do and educated me. Even better, she gave me permission to approach the process and content *my way*, while being encouraging and helpful. As Julie put it, “I turned the process on its head”. This was exactly what I needed, as I now feel seen, heard and understood. The result is a website that says what I want it to and represents me in the best possible way. I am so grateful that Julie has navigated this challenge with me. I highly recommend her!
I get really excited when I figure out how to do something myself. However, one of the ways I’ve been able to figure out as much as I have is because I learned to piece together many of the things I’ve learned from Julie!
Bottom line: it’s great to be able to do things for yourself, but first you need to hire a great teacher!
The Future Proof Your Practice course helped me feel more confident about learning how to use tech as a hybrid practitioner and the possibilities of working outside of my physical practice.
I really needed this as a mom with two kids in virtual school during the pandemic. It gave me a purpose while my practice was closed and showed me how I could one day earn an income in the virtual world by using my knowledge.
Julie breaks it all down for you, from attracting your ideal client to the platforms and software to implement, and progressing to more advanced concepts like analytics. I feel that anyone at any stage of their practice can benefit from this course, and it is so much better than researching and putting things together piece by piece on your own.
Julie really supports the online community and wants to know how she can help. I am getting ready to launch my first program thanks to her course and the tools she has shared!
I hired Julie to teach me how to build landing pages.
Who would’ve thought something that sounds so boring could be so exciting?
I’m great with the creative stuff, and I’m willing to share. Julie is amazing with the tech stuff, so reach out to her if need some help.
The Future Proof course has brought in specific techniques and ideas that I could not have come up with on my own, and that have enriched my offerings as well as streamlined my business procedures.
For example, today we discussed details around having a questionnaire for filtering potential clients, and expanded on the idea of more effectively and accurately assessing the timeline and the nature of their urgency (to avoid wasted discovery calls with clients who are not going to be a good match for our high-touch programs).
The result of the content and conversation is that I can meet the needs of my clients and potential clients more efficiently, and also spend less time managing the processes; instead I can dedicate that time to creating new content and offers. My clients can look forward to more meaningful offers, and I can save time and energy while meeting their needs better and making more money for my time.
7 steps to building a solid brand strategy
How to get started with branding your service-based business The general concept behind this work may not be what you think it is. It's generally...
How to Use AI to Create Content for Your Service-Based Business
Yes, I'm going to show you how to easily generate content for your blog, step by step, using ChatGPT. But first, I want to commend you for thinking...
How can I use AI as a service-based entrepreneur?
You may even be asking yourself: Should I use AI in my service-based business? This is a great question. Many of my clients are pretty savvy and...
How to Grow Your Service-Based Business Without Working More Hours
I admit it. I've always been kind of a rebel. If someone told me how I was supposed to run my business, and it didn't sit right with me, I would...
How to market your small business when you hate spending hours on social media
You're probably here because you want to know how to minimize your time on social media but still leverage it for your wellness or coaching...
11 Reasons why social media should not be the ONLY tool in your toolbox
I'm not against social media. However, I think it's misunderstood and oversimplified: People seem to either love it or hate it. Be sure to check...
Do You Really Need Social Media To Market Your Wellness Business?
Answer: It depends. Social media is often misunderstood among solo entrepreneurs. Even marketing experts tend to oversimplify social media, turning...
4 Powerful Ways to Automate Your Wellness Business
What would you choose to do or set up only ONCE.. and then put the task on autopilot? I've witnessed more than a few entrepreneurs actually recoil...
9 Challenges Faced by Online Wellness Entrepreneurs (and How to Overcome Them)
Did you just add an online course, program, or membership to your menu of offerings? If you have, you are in good company! It makes sense, not...
7 Must-Haves: Setting Up A System For Your Digital Course or Membership
This blog is a rich resource that will help you make one of the most powerful decisions in your business this year: How to put together your online...
9 Signs You May Be Sabotaging Your Business
This blog is (mostly)about diving into our "Shadow" when it comes to how we run our own businesses. I’ve seen the “dark side” as both an...
10 Reasons Why I (still) Recommend WordPress and DIVI
Katie was so excited. As a personal trainer that works with women, and in particular busy mothers, she had this brilliant idea: To start a program...
JOIN THE FREEDOM-BASED WELLNESS PRACTITIONER COMMUNITY
Got questions about your strategy or a specific tactic? Or maybe you just want to hang out with other practitioners and coaches who think differently and choose to take action rather than play the “blame and complain” game.
Join the group!